2016 Resolutions and Other Thoughts
- Do my third Planet of the Apes mashup for Escape From the Planet of the Apes
- Get this website up to speed and make more blog posts that no one reads
- Read more. I’m really horrible at stretching out books (I’m currently still reading The Hunger Games)
- Catch up on my movie and TV watching (I still have not seen an episode of Breaking Bad)
- Of course, sharpen my Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Catch up on making our home movie annual compilations (I’m almost finished with 2013’s edition)
- Make more art. And by “art,” I mean make more crap for myself. It’s really a hard thing to do with a few jobs and children.
- Run more. (I got some Zombies, Run! to catch up on!)
- Eat less garbage (this has always been my challenge… my weakness)
- Try to sculpt something (I always hated working with clay or the like)
- And speaking of molding, I really need to finish installing the base-board moulding in our house (It’s only been 6 years)
Among a few other things, this seems to be my 2016 starter list. Let’s see how it goes. Wishing you all a great and proseprous 2016 as well.